Re: NIC (eth0) Problems Since Moving from RHL9 to FC1

Curt Stauffer wrote:
Ethernet card is apparently fried, I guess it was just warning me that it
was about to die big-time...  Problem is this is a Dell 2350 with the
BCM4401 on the motherboard.  Theoretically shouldn't I be able to buy
another card and just use it?

Thanks again for the suggestions, they were spot on!
-Curt Stauffer

--On Friday, January 23, 2004 12:22 PM +1000 Scott Burns