Re: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) not found

Michael Schwendt schrieb:

The reason for the failure should be in config.log, as diagnostic output
on compiling and linking a test program is stored there. One common reason
is that the test code checks for a wrong Qt version constant. The
QT_VERSION constant changed with Qt 3.0.5 and can result in Qt >= 3.0.5 to
be detected as Qt < 3.0. Another reason could be missing dependencies.

Yes, you are right! The solution for this problem was in the coonfig.log (of course) ;) I am new to this, so it take some philosophic thoughts to get a solution. I noticed that the missing lib give back errors, because several OpenGL-Funtions are linked, but cannot be found. I have installed the Nvidia drivers and deinstall the Mesa-Lib, because of a conflict it caused. However I thought the missing Mesa could be the real problem (not qt itself). However I just solved the problem with three steps:

1. editing /etc/ld.conf.so and append the line /usr/lib/nvidia
2. creating in /usr/lib/nvidia a link on "libGL.so.1.0.4496" named "libGL.so.1"
3. recalling ldconf

Know ./configure is detecting QT and everything is running fine. I never thought that my nv drivers could be the problem of this. However thanks to everyone for listing ;)

Sincerly,
Florian