Open Office

Good morning fellow users

2 things

1st
isnt there a better frontend for rpms
I am setting up a fedora personal desktop image for distribution to
endusers and one of the things that bugs me is that if a package fails
dependancies or fails it doesnt tell you so you dont know if it is
installed or not,
For endusers who are completly new to computers let alone linux this is
very negative and they will quickly loose interest or go mad.

2nd
Is there a way to make open office 1.1 load faster.it take like 60 sec
if not more

Chad