Re: Default Moz install: Pretty, custom built: jaggy

baseurl=http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/yum/SeaMonkey/releases/current/redhat/$releasever

| Peter

Ah ha, thank you.  I had thought originally it might be something of
that nature, but the whole GUI linux thing is new to me ( CLI junky, 5
years and counting :) ).

Any idea how I can do this manually, from source?  Or should I just rely
on the RPMs and be happy?

Sure, in fact that's what I did. You can ftp the rpms from the same location, minus the $releasever on the end. I got the rpms for the /9 directory since I have both RH9 and Fedora machines. (I assumed the /1 directory is for FC1) and accidentally installed them on Fedora with no ill effects.

Peter