Re: help configuring spam assassin

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 11:08, Jason Montleon wrote:

> well, not that it's the best documentation to go by, but this is what I did
> on Fedora to get it working.:
> http://www.montleon.com/mcafee+amavis+postfix+spamassassin.html

At the risk of hijacking a thread:  I found SpamAssassin much harder to
set up and much slower than the spam-killing tools which are built into
Mozilla 1.4.  Although the latter are considered beta, the
point-and-click interface makes it quite easy to configure.  I realize
that the Mozilla tools work at the individual user level and not at the
server level, which was the original question.

--
Stephen Walton <stephen.walton@xxxxxxxx>
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy, Cal State Northridge