Re: Heretic II

Brian Hartman wrote:

Hi, everyone.

I know this isn't, strictly speaking, a Fedora problem, but I was hoping
someone could help me figure this out.  I'm trying to run Heretic II on
Fedora, and I get a message saying "Warning: currently only R5G6B5 mode
supported."  I've tried different resolutions and color depths.  Does
anyone know how to get that working?

You may want to post the details of your video hardware, but I imagine it's a matter of coercing the video mode to 16-bit color, which is what 5,6,5 means.

-Rick
--
Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - rjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx
Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.