Setting Static Routes at Boot Time

In RH7.3 I used the file /etc/sysconfig/static-routes to setup a single static route I needed. It seems that this file is now ignored in Fedora. I did a Google search and did not come up with any entry which helped me identify the replacement file and its contents format. Can someone please point me in the direction of the proper file and its format that I need in order to setup my one route? Or is the proper methodology to use the route add command in a init script?

Thanks.

--
Paul (ganci@xxxxxxxxxx)