RE: RHEL WS?

--> I realise that "WS" is for "Workstation" but thay also
--> mention that is
--> the one to use for clusters so I figured that there must be
--> some server
--> aspect to it..
-->
--> As for "ES", Yes I understand its the one to use for departmental
--> servers but I am trying to cut costs, and I need 3 servers
--> for our new
--> business.. ES is just too expensive..
-->
--> Looks like its back to Fedora and trying to manage the
--> upgarde cycle.. :(
-->
If you're looking for a __very__ cost-effective solution, then WhiteBox
Linux (www.whiteboxlinux.org) should be an option.  It's built from the
SRPMS for RH EL, but - as discussed in another recent post - the updates
cannot be guaranteed.  So you'll have to be willing to take that risk to cut
costs significantly.