RE: ISO images

http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html

--
William Hooper

Thanks everyone!  I've downloaded Nero, and I give it a try.

Greg Ennis

Everyone,

I was able to use Nero to create the bootable CD without a problem.  Thanks
to everyone for your answers.

Now I have another blockade!  Verified each of the 3 CD's with the boot
software and all passed.  I was able to install Fedora without a problem,
but when I booted to the drive it hangs while trying to create the swap
space.  The 'hang' is reproducible each time I tried to boot.

Any ideas?

Greg