Non FOSS and Fedora

Greetings,

I couldn't help but notice Thomas Chung's tutorials up on fedoranews.org
which describe how to install Acrobat Reader, Helix, and Macromedia
Flash.

In light of The Fedora Project's #2 objective being "Build the operating
system exclusively from open source software.", I must pose this
question to the list:

Is it appropriate to encourage people to install non-FOSS software on
Fedora?

Best,

Adam Kosmin
WindowsRefund.net

--

"Yes, Your Honor. Now, where we are so far, in at least my
line of reasoning, is I want to walk the Court through enough of our

-- Kevin McBride SCO vs. IBM 12/05/03