Before I Upgrade Kernel: nVidia Driver issue?

Before I do a yum upgrade on the kernel for the security patch that was released today, I want to find out what will need to be done (if anything) to get my nVidia card to work properly with the new upgraded kernel.

I recall having a problem with the nVidia driver and a kernel upgrade when I had RH8, but didn't write down what needed to be done. I suspect things may have changed a bit since then ;-) and want to see how I should proceed to head off a potential headache.

Thanks,
Clint
--
Clint <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>