Re: can someone explain why *this* page does NOT load properly?

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:07:01 -0500, Elton Woo wrote:

> Mads Villadsen wrote:

>> http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/visuren.html#absolute-positioning

> While I appreciate you pointing out this, it's rather over my head, and
> *certainly* too technical for my friend who left my house very unhappy
> and put-out, after having just driven me half-way across Montreal on a
> very cold and snow night. Hopefully his is still up, that I can get the
> name of the company which designed and mantains his web site.

Ah, well if he's "paying" a site maintainer, then he just has to tell him
to fix the code to be standards compliant - specifically the issues
pointed out in this thread. If the maintainer refuses (for whatever
reason) then just move to another maintainer (or learn HTML).

-
K.