How to install Fedora on Sony Vaio Notebook

Title: How to install Fedora on Sony Vaio Notebook

Dear All

I am trying to install Fedora Core 1 on Sony Vaio Notebook PCG-R505Series.

Anaconda Installer recognizes the cdrom Firewire device and then fails to read it subsequently. It asks me for cdrom driver and the options do not have any IEEE1394 device....

Please can you guide me how to install Fedora on Sony Vaio ....

Thanks in advance...

Vinod Joseph