Re: udf cd rw

Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:

Chris,

there is kernel support to UDF writing , but it is marked as dangerous in make xconfig...  here's the description of the feature.. looks like it wouldnt be usefull , as it doesnt support CDR/RW yet..

CONFIG_UDF_RW:

Say Y if you want to test write support for UDF file systems.
Due to lack of support for writing to CDR/CDRW's, this option
is only supported for hard discs, DVD-RAM, and loopback files.

At least the process has begun then. That is good news, thanks. I guess I'll have to wait for full UDF read/write (or become a better programmer than I am and with a lot more free time :-)

Chris