UW-IMAP givens generic SSL certificate

Hello,
  I have set up POSTFIX to use an openssl cert I made.
 Yet when I connect to my server using Evolution the
cerificate looks wrong.  It looks like the generic
"localhost.localdomain" one.  I know my cert is good,
it works with apache.
  I have scoured the directories, Where is this
certificate?  How can I tell IMAP to behave? The logs
aren't showing be any thing.

Thanks,
Dan