Re: Gnucash - Dependencies

Matt H wrote:

On Saturday 03 January 2004 06:48, Margo wrote:

It Installed 2 and then "Error installing" As soon as I clicked on Ok it
exited. Gnucash was supposedly installed but won't run. Unfortunately
there was no further detail on the error either or even the dependent
packages!!

Open a terminal and su to root, then type: yum install gnucash

Unfortunately, my test machine does not have access to the internet at this stage.

Any other options? I can download separately and transfer to the machine.

Margo

--
Margo

Webmaster