Gnucash - Dependencies

Hi

I tried to install gnucash tonight and had problems. The Add/Remove packages section said "Checking dependencies" then "15 packages queued for install". I said yes ok.

It Installed 2 and then "Error installing" As soon as I clicked on Ok it exited. Gnucash was supposedly installed but won't run. Unfortunately there was no further detail on the error either or even the dependent packages!!

Help?

--
Margo

Webmaster