Re: Looking for mirror

Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
I'm having problems downloading the rpm files from Arjan's web site thru
a dial-up link. HTTP transfers with Mozilla usually stall before
completion and cannot be resumed. HTTP transfers with gftp complete, but
are the wrong length and fail md5sum.

Are you sure you've told gftp that it is to download the stuff in binary, not text, mode?

- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-  Silence!  Or I shall replace you with a very small shell script!  -
-                                                - The Wizard of OS  -