Proper Ettiquette - Solved the Problem - Thanks

Wow, I didn't mean to start that. But, I do have some good news.

The problem with replying had to do with the fact that I had the "batch delivery" mode on. So instead of receiving emails individually, I received them in groups. Really nice if I just wanted to read the emails. Not so great for replying. That has now been fixed.

Someone suggested using Mozilla. OK. I downloaded it, and installed it. It looks pretty nice. It also has the added benefit of separating my Linux email stuff from my wife's email. So, I am now writing from Mozilla. That's progress, right? And better yet, I get these cool graphics. :-)

Last. Someone was wondering why I would be using Outlook. The fact is that while I am interested in Linux, Windows XP is my main operating system. Why? The fact that my wireless card works with it is probably the biggest reason. I am also "experimenting" with Linux, and as such, break it frequently. (actually, very frequently) It becomes frustrating to re-setup all of the email / newsgroup stuff in Linux each time.

Thanks