Re: Printing Problems

Ronald Hahm wrote:

><.. Stuff snipped..> >> ERROR: timeout >> OFFENDING COMMAND: timeout >> >> STACK: > > >Uh, is it being offered to the Windows environment via Samba?

Yes I am using Samba that comes with Fedora.

Hmmm. Those error messages (particularly the "STACK:" message) usually indicate some problem with Postscript output or interpretation. My guess is that the Windows driver is handling the postscript incorrectly.

Could you send the appropriate bit of /etc/samba/smb.conf and also
which driver on the Windows side is being used?
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-     Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.      -