Re: thank you red Hat

I second that!

And I don't fault them for being hard nosed about their revenue stream.
I'm astonished ans delighted that they have finally found a way to make
money from free (as in beer AND in freedom) software. If they continue
to pull profitable quarters out of such a dismal economy, they
will have vindicated Free Software as a viable base for business. And
though supporting the communities surrounding that software is critical
to their products, I get the strong impression that they are doing it
first and foremost because they believe it's The Right Thing To Do.
Way to go!

Now, if you could just drop the price .. 8)

--
Howard Owen                      "Even if you are on the right
EGBOK Consultants                 track, you'll get run over if you