Re: thank you red Hat

Amen to that.
It made worthwhile all the args I had with SuSe and Debian ppl at college and work over the time

	Vantroy

Jack Bowling wrote:
I don't want this to come off as some dopey cheerleading. But I'm just
happy Red Hat decided that forking the former RHL into commercial and open-source entities was worth their time. They could just as easily
have picked up their ball and gone to court the enterprise crowd. But
they didn't. And that says everything to me.