Re: Diskdruid

That's nice Jeremey :)

Is there any other tool that is at the same level as diskdruid? since
diskdruid lets us make pretty cool disk layouts, but after install, the
user need to know about too many strange tools with too many parameters.
Probably most users changes their partition and lvm setup at the most
once per two years, and by then they have certenly forgotten how to use
those console based tools anyhow. I tried searching freshmeat, but I
could only find tools which did 30-40% of the job that diskdruid does (
like handling ext3 resize, and no more, or handling lvm but not fs or
md).

Diskdruid looks like a real nice software, since it manage to give the
user a easy way of handling pretty complex stuff :)

--Kjetil