Diskdruid

HI

I was just wondering if redhat has any plans for making diskdruid or a
tool like it availble after install also?

I tried to google at the subject, and found a replay for redhat that
stated that they looked at parting diskdruid from the installer, but no
more info than that (and this was in 2001).

Anyone who can give any clues?

--Kjetil