RE: transition from red hat 9 to fedora

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 18:39, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Um, excuse me.  I spent half a weekend a few weeks ago, of my own
> personal time backporting support for Radeon 9200/9600/9800 from
> XFree86 CVS along with patches donated by ATI, and a bunch of my
> own hacking efforts.  I have posted numerous times to these
> mailing lists requesting people to TEST this new support out and
> to REPORT BUGS and issues with hardware that does not detect yet.

excuse me, but i have a hp nx9005 notebook, my question is your xfree
package support ati igp320 mobility chipset?? if you need a beta for
this chipset i can do that

thanks
Marcello
| Marcello Mezzanotti <mezzanet@xxxxxxxxx>            ICQ: 1845241 |
| Network/System/Security Administrator                            |
| http://mezzanet.homeunix.org                                     |
|                    Linux / FreeBSD / OpenBSD                     |

Oh my God, they killed INIT, you BASTARDS!!!!

BOFH Excuse: Secretary sent chain letter to all 5000 employees.