Re: /etc/modules.conf

This perked my interest in that I can't even recall the last time I had
to load an iptables module. I have been using the standard redhat
convention of loading rules base from /etc/sysconfig/iptables for a long
time. Messed around with many variations of firewall scripts but most of
them were ugly to look at when iptables is running and since I have lots
of ingress/egress points of different trust levels to hard to maintain
for me anyway.

Ted