Mouse speed

I'm up2date on the Rawhide chaneel. Did something just change in mouse
processing? Two days ago I could move my mouse two inches and the cusor would
cross the screen. Now I need to move it six inches. I tried playing with
acceleration settings, etc.

Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse.  USB - plugged in with adapter to PS/2 port.

=====
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@xxxxxxxxx