Re: When doing an up2date, I get a warning about GPG not signed

Hi,

I actually looked up the import option and if I use just one hyphen
everything works.  Thanks for your help up2date works much better.

Here is what I used:
rpm -import /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-0.95/RPM-GPG-KEY-rawhide

Thanks,
Ernesto