Intel ICH5 SATA Raid Support

Hi,
   will the final version for Fedora Core 1 include support for intel ICH5
SATA Raid? Currently I'm useing Intel S875WP1-E server board and it
comes with a linux hardware raid driver software. But the problem with
the hardware raid driver software is that it does not work for RedHat
9.0 and Fedora test 2. Intel state that the driver is meant for redhat
8.0 but i do not want to revert back to a older redhat in order to use
it. I find it strange that the raid driver can only support a
particular version of redhat and i forsee that there will be
incompatibility problems if i choose to use redhat 8.0 and upgrade the
software components from there.

Will Fedora include the driver for the SATA Raid? hope to see it happens...

Sam