Re: fedora versus fedora test?

Robert P. J. Day schrieb:

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Christoph Wickert wrote:

fedora is for fedora users
fedora-test is for beta-testers

By no, we are all testers, i think.

which is the way i understood it. technically, isn't it true
that there is no actual fedora product? there is only a beta,
no? that is fedora core, test2?

yes, fedora-core test2 is fedora-core :-)
I think (hope!) the difference will become clear when fedora is relaeased. Fedora-list will be for users and fedora-test is the place for testers of the next fedora-core. At the moment I'm crossreading both, which is really a hard job (up to 200 emails a day), but I think the testers-list is really necessary as long as you are unsing a test release :(

Christoph Wickert

P.S. Please excuse my BAD English. I'll try to install spellchecking in mozilla :-)