Re: Certification

> I know this topic has been vaguely discussed on this list already, but I
> haven't seen anything that is concrete regarding the future of the RHCE
> and RHCT. Specifically, I need a feeling for whether the RHCT and RHCE
> should be taught (as much as it can be taught) these days at all using
> Fedora Core or not.

I'm wondering about this as well.  I had started to study for my RHCE using
RH 9.  I figured that it would be beneficial for both RHL *and* RHEL, and of
course RHL is no more.

So, I'm trying to decide whether it is worth it to continue.  There is no
way in hell that I can afford any of the RHES offerings for home use,
there's no way in hell that my boss will allow me to mess with the RHES AS
server that we have up, as it's a production machine.  So, if RHCE won't
correlate to Fedora, then there's really no point in my spending my money.

Ben