Are there any scripts to generate an updated Kickstart image?

Greetings.

When running kickstart using NFS, one has to create a directory where all the RPMs can be found. getfullcomps.py and genhdlist are used to generate the metadata a few data files required for anaconda to install the rpms.

What I am looking for are scripts that replaces old RPMs in such a directory with more recent ones and regenerate the data files. The idea is that after downloading the updates everynight, the kickstart image directory is also updated so that no RPMs needs to be upgraded after an install (well, until the next openssh security advisory comes up. :) )

Writting the scripts is easy, but I just want to know if anything already exist before reinventing the wheel.

Best regards, Hans Deragon -- Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant Deragon Informatique inc. Open source: http://www.deragon.biz http://swtmvcwrapper.sourceforge.net mailto://hans@xxxxxxxxxxx http://autopoweroff.sourceforge.net