RE: Uber-ignoramousness -- WAS: Fedora and the System Administrator

Quoting Jef Spaleta <jspaleta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> better than smacking you....i'm going to tell you to read the
> documentation at fedora.redhat.com. ALL useful discussion on any
> policies relating to fedora, pretty much require you to have read the
> fedora.redhat.com website pages, at a bare minimum. Since I'm a
> realist...I'm going to say that you have to make an attempt to
> understand what you read there.

Damn, I missed that page completely.  If I hadn't, I wouldn't have posted my
last 30 or so messages.  Sorry about that.

Did it just go up recently?  I thought I had read through everything as of a
few days ago.

> Spending a few hours and trying to read
> back over the last 3 months of conversations on this mailinglist would
> probably also help get you on the right page...though that takes some
> non-trivial skill and experience at filtering small signals from large
> amplitude background noise.
> http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/terminology.html
> outlines where Fedora Legacy will fit into the new world order.
> -jef"brandishing the cluestick since 1841"spaleta

-- Bryan "Two dozen cluesticks permently affixated and counting" Smith

DISCLAIMER:  The fact that I hold a MCSA/MCSE2000 has _nothing_ to do with my
past distractions ... nothing at all ... nope ... er, um.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.  mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx  http://thebs.org
There is no greater ignorance than the popular American environ-