From: fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Buck
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 6:30 PM
To: 'Bryan J. Smith'; fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dh@xxxxxxxx; 'Benjamin J. Weiss'; 'Alexandre Oliva'
Subject: RE: Fedora and the System Administrator -- are my assumptions
on SuSE incorrect?

I spent 20 minutes on the phone with a SuSE Sales man.  I specifically
discussed giving a friend of mine a copy of Professional so only one of
us would purchase it and we would install it on our home computers and
on a group of computers we would be using for practice and learning.
Later we would install a copy on a production computer for a business.
He said I could give him one and we could install it on all of our
computers but if I sold the copy to the business or included it with a
computer or other purchased product, I would have to buy a copy for the
business.  I was not allowed to distribute a copy with any form of
financial gain or reimbursement.

This was Professional.  It doesn't include Open Office, etc. (at least
not described on the website).

Buck