RE: Fedora and the System Administrator

Buck said:
>>From what I hear, that would be in violation of their contract.

Support contract, yes.  So as I said above, when it breaks you own both
pieces.

> Additionally, it might also be known as pIrAcY.

What's that?  Have you read the GPL?  Or the BSD license?  Or the large
number of other licenses that give you the right to redistribute software?
 Anything that doesn't give you that right would fall in the
"non-distributabe bits" section and need to be removed.

--
William Hooper