Re: Where do I configure modules?

Brian G. Vallelunga wrote:
I decided to try downloading Knoppix and booting off of that. When
booting, it also said that the module failed to load, but then
successfully loaded the system. So maybe this is just a Fedora issue. I
suppose I can try installing Debian onto my machine.

I see the same attempts to insert the floppy driver on my laptop (Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100 which does not have a floppy), but after showing the message Fedora starts normally. If your computer hangs there's probably some other problem going on as well.

Omer