RE: Where do I configure modules?

Thanks for the suggestion. I added the lines:

floppy
block-major-2

to the bottom of the blacklist file. I was hoping this would work, but
no luck. I still receive the following error when I boot the machine:

insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/kernel/drivers/block/floppy.o:
init_module: No such device
insmod: Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters,
including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
    You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2115.nptl/kernel/drivers/block/floppy.o:
insmod block-major-2 failed

I decided to try downloading Knoppix and booting off of that. When
booting, it also said that the module failed to load, but then
successfully loaded the system. So maybe this is just a Fedora issue. I
suppose I can try installing Debian onto my machine.

Thanks though!

Brian