Re: Decent Games for Fedora?

Michael wrote:
I'm not sure if anybody responded with some of these, between redhat-users
and fedora-users, I have a hard time keeping up with everything.

Enemy Territory (free)
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/wolfensteinet/#filelist

Quake 3 Arean (need to buy windows cd or linux version)
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/quake3arena/#filelist

UT2003 (need to buy it, installer on 3rd disk, demo available)
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/unrealtourn2/#filelist

Return To Castle Wolfenstein (need to buy windows version, demo available)
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/returnwolfenstein/#filelist

Unreal Tournament (windows cd, demo available)
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/unrealtourn/#filelist

Savage (Installer on windows disks, demo available)
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/savage/#filelist

Then there were things like Tribes2 that is almost impossible to update
anymore

Great summary! Thanks. In the meantime WineX is working excellent (just a littttlllle bit slower than using windows).

Guus.

--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)