Re: SATA and ISCSI

If you're not afraid of compiling your own kernel there's an iSCSI host
implementation at:

http://www.ardistech.com/iscsi/

And you can use the target driver from Cisco with it:

http://linux-iscsi.sourceforge.net/

There's also something called HyperSCSI which is like SCSI over
ethernet:

http://nst.dsi.a-star.edu.sg/mcsa/hyperscsi/index.html

Cheers,

Jurgen