Re: Fedora give up

Well that is worth a try I guess. I did use CD-RW discs and I did copy at 8X speed. WHat speed
do you suggest?

Chris

I had the same problem, I downloaded the ISO file for disk 2 from 3
different FTP and it would fail when installing on the same package.

I had to burn the ISO file onto a CD-RW at the slow speed to get it to work.