Re: Postgresql grafical frontend

Artem,

There is another site : http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/

where some of the Red Hat engineers and others
in the community that are interested in writing
graphical tools for postgreSQ hang out.  You might
want to post and take a look at the tools there.

These tools and work will likely be integrated into
a future fedora release; but many are written in Java
and have a dependency a Sun/IBM type solution at
the moment.