Re: Problem compiling programs after upgrade from RedHat 9.0

Hi Iain,

yes, I had done 'make dep' and 'make bzImage' before 'make modules',
sorry for not making that clear on my original msg. Both steps completed
flawlessly.

Fore a more complete description of the probl, please go here [http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119162]

Best,

Andre