RE: mplayer plugin for mozilla in fc1

This sounds very much like a problem I had.  You don't mention your settings
in /etc/mplayerplug-in.conf, and that was the key to solving my problem.

The plug-in and the gui version of mplayer (gmplayer) seemed to be having
trouble communicating.  I'm not sure yet exactly what caused the problem, but
the temporary solution for me was to have the plug-in not use gmplayer.

So, if you have the "use-gui" flag in /etc/mplayerplug-in.conf set to "yes" or
"mini" change it to "no".  If you're having the same problem as I was, that
should get things working.

Cheers,
Bryan