Re: "Disk Druid" After installation

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Brian Fahrlander wrote:

>     I had to mess with a lot of partitioning things tonight...nothing
> exotic....but it seemed like it would have taken a lot less time (and I
> would have been more accurate) if I were able to use Disk Druid (or
> whatever the executable is called) were available.

If you "mess" with the partitions you may end up reinstalling the system.
Make sure you understand what you are doing.

>     Is that available after-the-fact?  What's it called?  It sure would
> have been a lot easier...

No, Disk Druid is not available outside of anaconda. Use fdisk on EMPTY
partitions. If you use fdisk on partitions with data in them they will be
empty partitions afterword's.

You have been warned!!

HTH,