Re: XFWM

> On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:05:36 -0500
> > Chuck Mead <csm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >[xfce4rpms]
> > >name=Fedora Compatible XFCE4 Packages
> > >baseurl=http://www.moongroup.com/yum-repository/fedora/linux/1/i686/xfce4rpms
> > >#gpgcheck=1
> > >
> > >:-)
> >
> > I threw that in yum and nothing happened, It didn't download any headers
> > whats wrong? I've been using the 4.0 RH9 RPM's since the day fedora came out
> > without any problems, Just would be nice to have it in repo.

I put pretty much exactly the same in yum and it worked for me.  Then I
ran `yum install xfwm4` and it installed.  Or you could run `yum search
xfce` to see whats available.

HTH,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Adding manpower to a late software project makes it later.
		-- F. Brooks, "The Mythical Man-Month"

Whenever one person is found adequate to the discharge of a duty by
close application thereto, it is worse execute by two persons and
scarcely done at all if three or more are employed therein.
		-- George Washington, 1732-1799