Re: Fedora reliability

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Genti A. Hila wrote:

How relaible do you think is Fedora to use in a real environment with Bind and Sendmail packages ?????

Speaking as a home/office user and not running servers and so on, and of course coming from a Windows environment, I am dead impressed with just how stable Fedora/Linux is. Nothing crashes, nothing needs rebooting and everything seems to work at full speed even when you're running twenty things over four desktops!

95% converted......that remaining 5% is just the 'comfort zone' of knowing where everything was in XP and what the directories contained, etc.

Bryan Anderson <[email protected]>

[Index of Archives]     [Current Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]     [Fedora Docs]

  Powered by Linux