Re: fedora-list digest, Vol 1 #356 - 28 msgs

Karl DeBisschop wrote:
Agreed. Actually, I often find myself expecting the system to give focus
to the window I'm looking at. But maybe that's asking a little too much.

Yeah, that'd be nice. "focus strictly under eyeballs".

I don't think it'll be long (maybe 10 or 20 years) before somebody invents a "pointing device" that controls your mouse cursor by measuring your eyeball movements and simply have the cursor move to wherever you are looking at. Combine this with the "focus strictly under mouse" that I described in another email, and it'd be pure bliss :)