window titling mangled

Here is a weird one. I have an app set to start automatically when the
desktop comes up and it is set to be minimized in the window list.
However, the name that it is showing in the window list when minimized
is that of another app! Anybody know where I would start to ferret around
for a fix? I assume it is hidden in the .gnome hierarchy somewhere.

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg@xxxxxxx