Re: Setting up a home network with WinXP

Hiya,

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 17:57, Phillip Compton wrote:

> firestarter is also available in the fedora.us stable repository.
>

> Phil

Ahh so it is!  A quick and dirty firewall being the first thing I like
to get onto a live machine with nothing else in front of it, I don't
think I had fedora.us added to my repo list when I tried installing it
via yum :-).  You are indeed correct; the RPM in the fedora.us
repository is the same RPM available from the firestarter homepage
(labeled for Redhat 9...*shrug*).

--
Merc
zenmerc@xxxxxxxxxxx