Re: USB card reader

Gregory Gulik wrote:
Could it be a problem that it contains 6 containers for different kinds of smartcards?

That's probably part of it. Try /dev/sda1 ... /dev/sda6 and see if any of those work.

If not, then try getting a different 6-in-1 reader. The first one I had didn't work with Linux no matter what I did. I returned it and got this one and it's worked perfectly, at least with CF cards.

Did you buy a different brand or did you just get a different specimen of the same brand and type?

Guus.

--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter)